I just did MCQ practice test on the MCC website

I just did MCQ practice test on the MCC website. What counts as a good score? Obviously the higher the better…

Passing score is 226 …obviously that is NOT ENOUGH…the mean of 250 and standard deviation of 30 were used from 2018…obviously 250 is not enough…300 might be a safer realistic aim for someone who takes it for first time…of course these are speculation…see below the official soursesHow your MCCQE Part I score can be used to assess relative performance
Your total score is reported as a scaled score ranging from 100 to 400 with a mean of 250 and a standard deviation of 30. The mean and standard deviation were set using the results from the April 2018 session. Results from the April 2018 and subsequent sessions will be reported using this scale, allowing you to compare candidate performance across sessions beginning with the April 2018 session.

On this new scale, the pass score that was recommended and approved is 226. This pass score will remain in place until the next standard-setting exercise.

Read more Read less
How MCCQE Part I results are presented
Each candidate receives two score reports. The Statement of Results (SOR) includes your final result and total score, as well as the examination pass score. Additional information about domain subscores is provided on the Supplemental Information Report (SIR). Prior to 2018, this document was called the Supplement Feedback Report (SFR).