I just wanted to share my PLAB1 experience because I did not study from Plabable

Hello group, I just wanted to share my PLAB1 experience because I did not study from Plabable or 1700 and I still passed with 80 percent.

My main source was Plabdoable (twice) and Samson notes (once) from the file section in this group.
Going through recalls a few days before the exam was extremely helpful.
I did one mock to check my time management but because there were no explanations and my time was limited I spent it on reviewing Plabdoable and recalls.
My prep period was approximately 30 to 40 days.
To be honest, I found this group to be very helpful. Many members were generous with their experience and are always willing to help.

Moreover, the exam did not have many questions that were repetitive (maybe if I had studied Plabable it would have been different), however, the material was generally covered in the Samson notes and Plabdoable. I believe we generally have the basis of knowledge for all the subjects covered in the PLAB1 exam because of our medical schooling and we just need to use Plabable/ Plabdoable to to be able to excute it in the systematic way that the questions are asked in the PLAB1 examination.

Goodluck to future PLAB aspirants!