I knew many of you all stressed, getting mini heart attacks with each email notifications

I knew many of you all stressed, getting mini heart attacks with each email notifications. Everything is fine. I have few different opinions in regarding to the match.

you don’t have to compare yourself with others. Why do you want to stress when someone get interview from the program you applied and u didn’t get. Each application is different. Each program is different. A program cannot call 500 applicants for 10 positions. Just imagine how a program can go thru 3000 plus applications in one week. I was so stressed and got some emotional breakdown last season in middle of October seeing all these updates which have nothing to do with my life. I left the groups and started my observerships.

I got few interviews back to back in late October to early November with couple of univ interviews and then it went to complete silence. I prepared well and attended all interviews. surprisingly I got two big University interviews in first week of Jan after new year. so when ur time comes u will get ur interviews. Do your best with what you have. If you decide to sit in front of your computer and keep comparing with random strangers it will make u stressed. prepare well for interviews.

If you haven’t done with step3. focus on that. if you are an anxious person don’t look into those invitations and rejections charts, its not going to help you in any way. keep working on interview skills also spend some quality time with ur family. Everyone’s life is different so focus on yours.

Good luck everyone.