I know I'm putting this out there kinda late but thought it may help

I know I’m putting this out there kinda late but thought it may help. I gave my Plab 2 last year in September. It was my first time travelling, joined Dr hamid a month before my exam. Came to London alone, had no idea how to go about things. Took the academy for 14 days, sat in my room for the next 1o and practised alone. Took the mock, failed sooooo bad that I just quit. Praticsed with a mirror for the next few days. Went to Manchester via the national express and reached at 2 am, 8 hours before my exam. Didn’t pack any formal clothes soo I wore a casual shirt with a dress pant I borrowed. Went to hardmann square and saw people dressed, like really really really well. I passed 16 stations.
My trick was simple and I think it worked. But I’ve done it only once soo can’t really say it’s tried and tested. I got everything in order before the exam and convinced myself that I will fail this attempt. I had my backups ready, to come home and give fcps or come again to the UK in a year. I think this is a very important and helpful mindset in plab 2. It took away from me all the anxiety that a lot of others had build up and in an interactive exam such as plab 2, anxiety is your worst enemy. I was ready to fail and had my safety nets ready. I know this won’t be a popular thought process but just putting it out there if there are others like me, with whom this may resonate.
Peace.