I know that many of you are are struggling and frustrated

I know that many of you are are struggling and frustrated bcz of not getting a job, but let me tell you that i totally understand that bcz i was in your place one day. So her is my experience

I graduated in 2016 and did 1 year of internship after. then i had 1 year and half gap. after that I worked for 2 years during my 2 years of work i finished plab and GmC registration

I got my registration October 2019 and applied for more than 200 jobs since then in medicne and A&E. I was applying to every single spot in UK

1- Junior fellow in Wales (Dec 2019): this was my first interview after 3 months of applying. I was not rejected after the interview because i was not prepared.

2- i got 2 interviews in Feb(2020) in wales and scotland: I attend those 2 interviews physically. however, again i was rejected with no feedback given. you can imagine how frustrated i was at that time.

3- In May 2020 , I received 4 interviews. 1 in scotland, 2 in wales , 1 in england. I got rejected for 3 interviews. FINALLY I saw an email that i got the offer from Wales. I was so happy and excited. however i told them to hold it

4- June 2020: I got 3 interviews from scotland and 1 from england. I got rejected for 1 in scotland, declined interview in scotland, and Declined an offer from scotland. I then got the offer from England trust and took it.

My recommendation to everyone:

1- dont lose hope

2- UK experience, years of experience, speciality exams , and courses increase uout chances of getting a job.

3- CT, ST interviews book helped alot with writing my supporting info

4- Apply for training post even if you dont have UK experience. THIS WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I DID.