I passed Plab 2 yesterday and still cannot believe it

I passed Plab 2 yesterday and still cannot believe it. Just want to write a couple of words about this academy that became like a family for me. First of all I need to say that I have never done medicine in English before Plab exams and I was so scared that I won’t be able to do that. But meeting such an amazing person and teacher like DrHamed was a blessing. He made it possible. He will give you everything you need and will explain every single detail that you need to understand during the classes. The only thing you need to do is just be attetntive to his words. But this is during the classes… After that comes the hardest part where everything depends on how hard you will work, because this is not an easy exam. It is changing every day. Of course you will get all the new materials thanks to an incredible work that DrHamed, DrElmira and their team do. But you need to practise and you will hear this phrase million times during your course as it is the key to success. I am grateful for meeting amazing doctors who made this way much more easier for me and without their support I won’t be able to make it. Thank you Muhammad Ahmed Neha Sahi Derya Nurlu Joseph Philip Bae Sapna Ananth Yajai Jojo Apibunyopas Sabyta Biswas Taimoor Hameed Aisha Naqshbandi Rabia Malik Jamal Nasir and the list isn’t over. And thank you million times DrHamed, DrElmira and your whole team for being the best teachers ever and for making it possible to pass this exam!!! You are all forever in my heart!!!