I passed step1 Jan, 2012 and step2 ( ck and CS) in 2018 , and able to get ECFMG, Jan 2019

Can anyone guide in confusing situation currently I am facing . I passed step1 Jan, 2012 and step2 ( ck and CS) in 2018 , and able to get ECFMG, Jan 2019.
I am planning to apply this year ( will be first cycle ), but not finished step3 yet. However, I just noticed on FSMB website that only few States board allow all to complete USLME time period limit is 10 years , while most of States medical board time limit to complete USMLE is 7 years.
So My question is because I couldn’t able to finish step3 within 7 year of time limit , it is better “not to apply “ on those states residency program who have restrictions of complete all USMLE within 7 years?
Like forexample Arizona Medical board says: if usmle step3 not finished within 7year of time period , not eligible for residency!
I called FSMB they said to you need to call and confirm each states board to confirm their license requirements!
And, I found only 10 states who have 10 year USMLE time limit to complete( California, Ohio and few others comes in this category, but California is not IMG friendly )
7 states who have no time limit if usmle ( NY and Florida thanks God included in this category)
While Texas and Washington have 7+ year time limit to complete usmle : May accept waiver.
Any great inputs and clarification will save my time and money while choosing the residency programs .