I passed with a score of 140, while the passing minimum was 117 out of 180 questions in November 2018 attempt

I passed with a score of 140, while the passing minimum was 117 out of 180 questions in November 2018 attempt.
This was my 2nd attempt, as I could not make it back in March 2018 where I scored 130 and sadly pass mark was 131.
In the first attempt, I only prepared for 25 days which was not sufficient time for an AVERAGE LEARNER like me. Hence, this time I had enough time and therefore prepared religiously for 14 weeks.

Following are my observations:

1. PLABABLE is the key. I did plabable twice and mocks of it once. There were quite many questions from plabable in November which is why I found it relatively easy compared to March attempt in which I had not done plabable adequately. NB: Read explanations carefully and follow links for topics that you’re weak at. Comments on the plabable website are also handy sometimes.

2. I had made my personal notes :memo: of all the 24 sections of plabable and it made it easy to revise and understand.

3. I did take screenshots of important explanations/charts/tables and figures from Plabable on MacBook to revise them at the end. This saved a lot of time revising plabable important areas.

4. ECGs and xrays and diagrams in the real exam are not difficult at all. Go through common ones and you should be good to go.

5. I did 1700 too once but it didn’t contribute significantly but since I had read it already so gave it a quick read so if you have time do it or else stick to plabable.

6. Mocks are also must do. Some of the questions in November were also from mocks. But beware, keys of mocks are wrong sometimes so don’t go blindly.

7. This PLAB group and its contributing members are a blessing. Search questions in the search bar and read the discussion and make up your mind. It is not necessary that every comment by everyone is right. Again correlate with your knowledge sometimes comments are completely illogical too but that’s rare.

Questions are welcome. God bless everyone.