I performed a wedge resection of a gastric GIST the other day

I performed a wedge resection of a gastric GIST the other day. Lesion was on the greater curvature (I thought) at the level of the incisura. I approached this like a sleeve gastrectomy, starting my staple line about 5 cm from the pylorus and going diagonally toward the spleen. The lesion was a bit more posterior than I appreciated, so my staple line ended up more posterior than I expected. Looking at the anterior wall of the stomach, there does not appear to be much narrowing at the incisura, but posteriorly there is. I passed a scope and the channel is plenty wide, but the stomach has a distinct twist going from the body to the pylorus. I ordered a swallow on POD #1 because of the twist, and now 36 hours later he still has some retained contrast in his stomach, although some did pass distally. There is also an air/fluid level in the upper stomach, so he is clearly not emptying well. In retrospect I should have taken by staple line from greater curvature toward lesser curvature, as the lesion was more posterior. I’m trying to decide if I wait him out with an NGT, put in a PEG/J to decompress and feed, or revise. Specifically, if you would revise, how would you do it?