I read a post by one of my batchmates at commonstations

I read a post by one of my batchmates at commonstations who said a few things about Dr Hamed which were blown out of proportion and completely out of context so I couldn’t help but write this post because it actually hurt me to see someone as exceptionally dedicated and sincere to his students, being discussed in a way that he was by someone who wasn’t really there to prepare for the exam(that person hadn’t even given plab 1 yet as opposed to the rest of 105 people who have their exam in the next couple of months).
I didn’t know much about Dr Hamed before I came to commonstations apart from that he was a good teacher and taught all his classes himself but to be very honest that doesn’t really do justice describing what the man does for his students. I have never in my life seen a man teach from 9 in the morning to 8 in the evening with the same energy at the end of the day with which he starts his class, only to stay back at the end of the day for all of those who have questions which usually takes him another hour to do so.
Also, what surprised me was by the end of the first day he knew all of us by name, where we came from and our exam dates which tbh he really doesn’t need to do. He does stress alot on being punctual and not skipping a day without a reason because he expects the same level of dedication from all of his students and really wants them to do well.
His ways can sometimes seem unconventional and so is his teaching method but that is something that makes him an exceptional teacher and a mentor for most of us. It is him and his “rules” (as they were called) that have actually motivated someone like me who has never been punctual to actually be on time and actively participate in the class discussions. He also has this extraordinary eye for people who zone out and brings them into the conversation which makes not being a part of the group discussion almost an impossible task.
I can go on for a length about the impact Dr Hamed has had on me and my colleagues but what broke my heart were the blatant allegations made against him portraying him in such negative light.
Being half way through his course, all I can say is that he has given me nothing but inspiration, positivity and motivation to pass the exam, work in the NHS and excel as a doctor in the UK.