I scored 159 and passed 16/18 stations

If you are visiting this page to understand which academy to join for PLAB 2, look no further and go for Common stations. I scored 159 and passed 16/18 stations.
Dr Hamed Salehi is one of the nicest, hard working & dedicated teachers I have met and he is the heart and soul of the academy. My PLAB journey was nothing short of difficulties and when I got to Common stations, I was very low on confidence but then, the classes, his energy and dynamism and work ethics was something I could reflect on and it helped me remember why I even started this journey in the first place.
Dr. Elmira Yaghmaei is real, honest, smart and one can learn a lot of things just on mere observation and she is a brilliant teacher as well. I will always be grateful to Dr Hamed and the entire team at Common stations(especially Junior Hamed) for all their help.
Dr.Mahmoud Radi, Dr Nabila Naqvi and a few other doctors who conducted the mocks - Thank you for such RELEVANT MEANINGFUL FEEDBACK which really helped and made a lot of sense.
PLAB 2 preparation is difficult and stressful. The material they provide is simply beautiful and apt for the preparation. You learn not to rely on luck but on pure effort and dedication.
PLAB 2 is not getting easier but then this academy gives you the push you need.Choose this academy, choose your friends and study partners wisely, do not listen to people gossiping and spreading rumours and believe in yourself. That’s all you need.