I suffer from horrible issues with my hands

I suffer from horrible issues with my hands. I do not have insurance so prescription medications were not an option. I spent three years with hamburger meat hands. I tried everything that had colloidal oatmeal in it and that helped with the itch but it never supplied lasting moisture. One day in the Dollar general I saw these two products one was $5 one was $4 and I bought one of each. That was the best $9 I have spent in these years trying to treat my hands. I used the Vaseline at night with cotton gloves and used the itch defense during the day, because it is not as greasy and heavy and absorbs easily and quickly; my hands look fabulous. But I will tell you if I do not use the itch defense everyday the blisters and sores come back. I can’t say that these two products will work for you but they saved me from having 2 live off of welfare.

I would recommend bath for hands - sea salt, herbs etc. Just take bowl, put warm water, and sea salt like some table spoons. Do every second day 10 times and check results. But after vaseline cream. Herbs - but-marigold. Aloe gel is good. I use also sudocream - cream for babies, you can find in every pharmacy. (or zinc salve). And try Paleo diet (Autoimmune protocol) for 4 weeks and check results.