I think i'm the only one struggling from this.😭 can anybody please help me out. suggest some ways to get access to the application form

i think i’m the only one struggling from this.:sob: can anybody please help me out. suggest some ways to get access to the application form. i’ve been trying since i got a msg from NBE to edit my thumb impression. for the past 2-3 days very much worried coz i cant able to upload thumb image, even though i entered correct id & pwd, i cant move to the next step, its showing only personal & contact details!! have been retrying all day nd nyt in my system and also in browsing centre. :sweat:

after a very long refresh and retrying sessions when i surprisingly found ‘go to application form’ next to logout, but when i clicked it , it kept on loading loading and again rebounced back to the start, applicant log in window page…numerous times!:tired_face:
Then can’t find anything on top other than log out option at the right corner!

am helpless and dont know what to do. using chrome with good internet. have tried other browsers also. fed up!

My cousin got an email like thumb impression not correct ,but on log in its shawing in green uploaded successfully, and she checked the property same size kb and all ,

Pls someone who edited answer ,whether on log in its shawing like unsuccessful or red colour or something or green and successfully submitted pls someone