I thought I’d share my CK experience with the hopes of making it feel doable and less intimidating

Hi everyone, I thought I’d share my CK experience with the hopes of making it feel doable and less intimidating.

I started studying for Step 2 in March, began with MTB for Internal Medicine, books and videos. I would randomly do a block of UWorld also, in retrospect I would probably spend more time on UWorld. After getting done with MTB, I switched to UWorld completely. I made sure I read ALL the explanations, why the right was right and why the wrong was wrong. If I didn’t understand something I would google the disease, read any interesting articles on it to make it stick more. I made flash cards and some notes. I spent May preparing for CS, and after CS I finally completed UWorld. I did the flash cards every now and then. Only did 1 pass of UWorld with 74% . Gave CK in the last week of June.

NBME 6 - 247

NBME 8 - 235

UWSA - 252

UWSA 2 - 242

Final Score: 243

Alhamdulillah, couldn’t be happier with my score. Did everything with 2 small kids, and a house to run, so for anyone feeling run down … If I can do it, trust me, you most certainly can!!! Good luck!