I want to share my step 3 experience

I want to share my step 3 experience, I didn’t score good, and it’s basically for moms with little kids with no help, esp with coronavirus even kids are at home.

I started preparation around January end with uw, used to do 20-30 Q’s per day, did it twice along with uw notes, and felt myself prepared for the exam. Took UW scored around 183, don’t remember exactly. I was so devastated, and decided to study a little more, there were alot of UW CK and fist aid concepts which I only did wrong as I did my step 1 and 2 quite some time ago. I studied my mtb 2, basically because it had my own CK uw notes, pharma from first aid, did uw and then flash cards again, took uwsa2 15 days before the exam, passed but didn’t score good, as it again had alot of CK and first aid concepts. So in last day I did some offline UW for step 1 and 2, did only 2 block of amboss, and really liked it, I really wish I could have added it to my preparation from start. I was studying 2-4 hours per day, some days more and even some time had gaps of weeks. But I think for those who are failing uw with 180(maybe failing uwsa1 with190 + is fine), they should prepare again which I did and I am glad about it as I still just barely passed.

For ccs I could not practice alot, still I started preparing from start, did ccs cases and uw, once in beginning and almost half of these close to exam. I had 3 days between exams, but my son got really sick after I left him at daycare for my day 1 and I only revised crush ccs book on my phone. But I will seriously advise to actually practice them,as my cases were not super difficult but I screwed few because of not enough practice.

I had my 10 minutes cases in the start, I used almost all my break time during Qs, hoping 20 min cases will end soon and I’ll get some break time and when it did not go that way, it added to my anxiety and I will say performance, so keep that in mind too.

It’s just my experience, every person is different, I am an average student with previous scores in 220s