I was chill until today morning when I came across an article which said that NEXT would be taken in two steps:

I was chill until today morning when I came across an article which said that NEXT would be taken in two steps:
One is theory. If we pass theory then we’ll have to appear for practicals. Then we’ll be granted to licence to practice. I understand you want to put an exit exam (idk for what reason because we entered via and entrance and didn’t just take admission in the basis of our board marks). Merging exit and final yr exam was a good step as it would not feel like an added burden to the students. But Wtf is the sense of merging neet pg with it? It absolutely makes NO SENSE. To get a PG seat we’d have to go back to giving our final year? How ridiculous is that? Trying to mimic international platforms like USMLE takes time and brains to build and organise a new system. In our country they pass decisions without any ground plan and without weighing it’s pros and cons. Who the hell even voted for such moronic leaders? The problem with our country is that even though the literacy rate is increasing, the amount of “educated” people is scarce. Hence meritorious people suffer because the illiterate population only rely by the words given to them without knowing if even half of it is being done. I’m so done with this country. India is doomed. Developing se nikalna tha, kuch saal mein underdeveloped mein ajayenge. First look after the increasing population, sanitation and other such necessities then come with reforms in the field of higher education.