I was diagnosed with HIV disease 2years ago through sexual intercourse

hello every one, i want to thank Dr Obi for making me whole again. i was diagnosed with HIV disease 2years ago through sexual intercourse, and i have been on ARV for the past years and i feel uncomfortable taking this medication. i have searched every corner of this earth for remedy to help me get rid of this disease, not until i went online and i saw a woman called Mathilda giving testimony of a man named Dr Obi whom helped her with NATIVE REMEDY FOR HIV VIRUS( NRHV ), And i contacted Mathilda to get more information about Dr Obi… at first i doubted if his cure will cure me of this disease, but rather i give it a second thought and contacted him and he told me on what to do. so i ordered for 8 LITRES OF (NRHV) which he got them delivered to me on my doorstep, then i applied as instructed by Dr Obi. after few weeks of taking this herbal medication, i began to see changes in me, then i decided to go for another test which came back negative… for those of you having similar problems and you think ARV will save you, i want you to understand that the ARV is not going to help you forever, rather the government are extorting money from us all giving ARV to the infected ones caging us all rather for them to find a cure and help us… the most important thing we ever want is to be whole again and be free from this disease… incase you are having similar problems of this HIV disease, here is your chance for you to contact Dr Obi the herbal healer at { [email protected] } or you can message him on whatsApp at +2348155727837