I will hopefully InshaAllah also make an appreciation post when I appear for and clear my PLAB 2 exam

I will hopefully InshaAllah also make an appreciation post when I appear for and clear my PLAB 2 exam, but Sir deserves this appreciation post for now.
I am from Batch VVV. You can call it the “Virus struck” batch.
Apart from his amazing teaching style and his attempts to make each and every student enjoy the class, stay awake and learn at the same time and be a confident doctor, this time he also treated us more and more like his family.
From the day we received the news that PLAB 2 had been cancelled, he taught us in such a difficult and stressful time. From then onwards we didnt receive one good news. We woke every morning to find more and more countries banning international travel to them, London Lockdown, tube shutdowns, hostel and hotel evacuations and eventually academy close down.
It was such an emotional ride for all of us. The number of students dwindled from 85 to somewhere in the 30s on the last day. He tried to impart as much as he could in the limited time that he had, gave us all the notes and scheduled the classes he thought needed our live presence earlier than planned. He also gave us some other privileges that we are grateful to him for.
Thankyou Dr. Hamed. Even though I am here till I am allowed to go back to my country. I will never forget these 10 days at the academy. I dont think any of us will.
Till the end he kept saying I will keep coming to teach till even one student is sitting in class. He really cared to make this trip not a total waste for us so that we atleast took the course if not appear for our exam. After taking his classes, now I know why people spoke so highly of him and take so much pride in being taught by him. All the best prayers for you Sir and Dr Elmira,Dr. Salman and the Common stations admin. All of you are amazing people. Stay blessed.
I hope we can make you proud once we appear for the exam Sir, some time InshaAllah.
Thankyou once again for everything!