I would just like to share about what happened to me so no one else will fall victim to this

Hi everyone, i would just like to share about what happened to me so no one else will fall victim to this.
Last week, i saw a post by someone looking for a study partner in london in a whatsapp group for plab2 candidates. I replied to this guy and we started practicing on march 9 at barking. On march 10, he insisted that we practice in samson academy for the mannequins and I agreed. On march 11, we also practiced at samson. He then told me that he was sleepy and wanted to go for coffee. We went to westfield stratford. He said he’ll just buy a jacket quickly so i stayed at the coffee shop. While waiting, i was alerted by my bank that there were ongoing transactions on my credit card at primark and jd sports. When i checked, my card was missing. I immediately reported it. When my study partner came back, he was bringing shopping bags from primark and JD sports. I immediately confronted him, asking if he stole my card. He gave it to me and ran away. However, there is a cctv footage of the incident and i have already reported it to the police. I could not disclose his identity at the moment because investigation is going on. I just want everyone to be aware of this because he might have more victims. I think he is a legitimate doctor because he knows a lot. He might have stolen my card while we were doing venepuncture, he went out and said he was just gonna buy a cannula but my bag was in the other room. I also found it weird that he was always checking on the other rooms, maybe looking if someone left valuables there. This is just to warn everyone because you might know him or might be studying with him. His exam is on april first (at least that’s what he told me).