I would like to point out sth that really drew my attention

I would like to point out sth that really drew my attention.
Most imgs are coming from third world countries including myself, yet they spend huuuuuge amounts of money applying to programs that don’t even sponsor visas!!! You only need few minutes to Google whether these are ready to accept you or not, You have zero chances to get accepted into these programs yet you have the heart to screen shot the rejection emails and post them here and cry a river so that others console you, if there is anyone who should be consoled because you got rejected then they would be the poor children of your country that each 25 dollars could feed for two weeks.

Second, the states are not the end of the world you know, you don’t need to be sticky and email the program directors to tell them the obvious, which is your Eras application, they receive hundreds of emails, this way, let’s assume that a certain person has a legitimate request,say a question that only the PD can answer, or dates availability concerns, these emails will get consumed in the big amount of absurd and unnecessary emails you are responsible for. So please stop hurting yourself doing what doesn’t really help.