I would like to share my experience to motivate who is feeling stressed out about the test

Passed ck 235 , I would like to share my experience to motivate who is feeling stressed out about the test. I studied for almost 1 months, with many gaps . I was pregnant during my preparation , hyperemesis was not fun, almost a month after I delivered my second baby I had the time to organized my daily schedule . 4 months of dedicated studies 2 world assessment tests , uworld and some Kaplan videos . I am a mother of 2 , my family was my motivation , when I got out of the test center I didn’t know if I passed, but here I am. Just don’t give up, early studies worked for me ,my baby helped me to begin :grin:my system review around 4.30 or 5 am, two breaks during the day so I can have breakfast and lunch with my 2 year old, baby 's feedings and some fuzzy time that required an extra break. That’s how my days were before my test, I took Sunday off every week so I can spend more time with my family. I didn’t get a 250 but for me 235 made me as happy as a 250 . Just keep studying hard and believe in yourself. Good luck everybody