I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your constant support and encouragement

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your constant support and encouragement. As you have noticed that I have restricted the access to my YouTube videos except for a few exclusive members.

The reason behind this change is that many doctors who are interested in my courses but could not join due to various reasons such as conflict with work, time differences, etc., approached me for an alternative option. Hence I have decided to take my channel to the next level - to make extensive videos on all the AMC Clinical exam recalls that would be an effective replacement to the clinical course.

That transition requires a considerable increase of resources (time and technology). Hence to increase the quality of the videos and to make them available to all interested doctors I have decided to charge them for a reasonable fee.

The exclusive features are:

1.General Formats for Med & Surgery, OG, Paediatrics and Psychiatry (applicable to all cases as per the subject)
2. Detailed explanation
3. Complete History
4. Relevant physical examination findings from the examiner
5. Diagnosis and all differentials as expected in the exam
6. Updated and relevant management as per the standard
guidelines
7. Relevant key points in every scenario
8. All AMC Clinical exam recalls especially the recent ones
Time Management
9. Immediate access to all videos (existing ones and the new
cases as soon as they are uploaded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0B3DMjedg