If i have to start for neet pg 2022 from scratch

I am an old mbbs graduate…if i have to start for neet pg 2022 from scratch…what should be the approach??..which books to study??..i want to do md medicine,target govt if not then private…please guide…ur suggestions wud mean a lot to me… thanks in advance 🙏

Thanks for ur responses…i hv bought marrow notes n plan C last year…but i found marrow videos and mcqs like time wasting…in our time in 2010… people buy mcq review books like deepak marwah,vivek jain,soch etc…they just keep solving mcqs with explanations chapterwise and related theory was also given prior to mcqs…i find this strategy to be very useful…so i m planning to buy all famous mcq books…please guys tell whether i m wrong or right??

Will power and patience will drive you to your destination,rest is inside you have faith!

Brother try to do subject wise books for each of the 19 subjects… at least 3-4 times before the exams… with explanations… and then… the previous years questions atleast 4-5 times…

Hardwork, Patience and perseverance…

Study till the last day before the exam… don’t loose momentum at all…

Good luck

where do i found previous year question papers??

please suggest books…i feel marrow books and videos are time waste…u can read my post above… thanks

Could you guide why that and not neet pg

Better prospects, better lifestyle, etc.

Marrow is very good