If someone needs an individual one to one classes, charges will be different

Updated Post(Actual post is from 31st July):

I am starting my new batch for step3 CCS and MCQs tutoring. Batches are short 2 to 3 students to give proper attention.

If someone needs an individual one to one classes, charges will be different.

You can inbox for further details.

Actual Post:

This post is for those especially who are struggling with CCS or who are having very low scores in UWSAs and now want to boost their performance on the real deal with CCS or who have low to avg scores in step1 and CK and step3 is another hell for them.

Actually, I got my score last Wednesday but as I was busy with my stuff so that’s why couldn’t post early.

Cleared step3 with a score of 232.

UWSA1: 205

UWSA2: 212.

Huge jump in my real exam score was because of very high performance in CCS. Day 1 was very horrible for me as it used to be for everyone. I suck at Biostats since my step1 so stats are at low performance in step3 as well. And it has been more than 3 years since I gave my step1.

Resources for MCQs: UW3 ( 2 times), charts from some chapters of CK.

CCS: UW ( interactive and practice ), Fred cases, CCS cases (only 20 cases dint like that much).

If you have general questions for exam prep, comment here I will try to answer whenever I get time.

IF someone needs special assistance for CCS and need to know the strategies to boost their performance in CCS, I am personally tutoring struggling folks with bare minimum charges(As I have to collect money for my ERAS application.)

I have done IM residency back home in my country so that would be one of the factors in my CCS performance.

I will be doing all UW interactive cases and Fred cases with you on skype and guiding you the correct approach.we will be discussing practice cases and some other high yield cases as well. (around 60 more)

charges would be 200$.

Inbox me if you are interested