If we talk about these two classes then I will choose Marrow look marrow is good

If we talk about these two classes then I will choose Marrow look marrow is good for the NEET pg but apart from that DAMS is a good choice for the PG preparation I’m not from medical field but my elder brother has done MBBS and now preparing for PG.

MARROW

Pros

LESS PRICE
USE THE APP AT YOUR TIME OF COMFORT
USE IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE
CAN BE USED INANY SMARTPHONE/ TABLET

Cons

Recorded lectures and practically can’t be completed in our comfort zone. Ask any aspirant who has used App (Marrow/ Prepladder) as the main source of preparation could not complete the course in time. So, Claimed ADVANTAGE OF USE IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE. ACTUALLY PROVED TO BE DISADVANTAGE
If you cant finish your course in time then there is no scope of revision leading very feeble chances of success, so I would say it’s a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME & MONEY. It should not be used even if it is free
You need to have INTERNET CONNECTION/WIFI CONNECTION, because if you are in a mood to study but because of telecom failure or otherwise which is not very uncommon its not Possible to use the app
After recent AIIMS result we came to know that toppers were students of LIVE CLASSES. Later few of them were seen in an interview saying that they have used Marrow/Prepladder. Its totally impossible and sheer marketing strategy of Apps. Those interviews are fake and scripted.