I'm extremely happy that I have passed Plab 2

I’m extremely happy that I have passed Plab 2!! It was not at all an easy journey for me…
I cant thank enough Dr. HAMED and Dr. ELMIRA for your sincere efforts to make sure I pass this exam. As an average student with lots of communication difficulties and performance anxiety, if they could make me pass, I’m sure that any body can crack this exam if you have the right mentors like them…!!!

For me, this exam is all about right guidance, updated knowledge about the changes in the exam scenarios, Lots and Lots of PRACTICE, BE comfortable with YOURSELF, be a SAFE and CONFIDENT doctor… as most of you already know…
When it comes to right guidance I can’t think of anyone who is more able than Dr. Hamed and Dr. Elmira.( I went to another ‘famous’ academy in my first attempt and I know how people are misdirected by social media ads and fake comments…) Throught the course, I could really feel the efforts made by Dr.Hamed to teach not only the things needed for Plab exam but also the ‘Life skills’ needed to survive in the NHS…
He is one of the finest teachers I have ever met. His funny, engaging and dedicated way of teaching is very unique and because of that things will be imprinted in our minds very easily…
Updated knowledge abt the exam is another very important factor. Each of us got a call from Common Stations after our respective exam dates asking about the changes in the scenarios and discussing about the new stations. This explains how closely they are looking for the updates to help the next batch students…!!

Now the final things which are in ur hand,
Practice as much as you can which makes u comfortable with yourselves… With the right knowledge and practice u will become confident day by day… and finally, dont worry Dr. Hamed and Dr. Elmira will make each of you safe doctors by the end of their course !!

All the best…