I'm suffering with Tachycardia

my name is harsha Vardhan 18y old post op VSd and pfo closure with pda ligation at the age of three months…I’m fine until 16 years …from 2018 I’m suffering with Tachycardia this Tachycardia occurs only when I take some kind of solid food even a small amount of breakfast and lunch… after taking even small quantity of food my heart beat increases automatically…in 2018 sept I have undergone eps+rfa under 3d mapping in CMC Vellore which was unsuccessful after 2 months it was appeared …in 2019 may I have again undergone for eps+ rfa in ayush hospital this attempt was also unsuccessful due to risk of CHB. In 2019 sept Dr.c Narsimhan sir has also attempted twice in a day for many hours ablate that place…after 1 week it has been reappeared again. recently in 2020 August DR.YASH LOKHANDWAL sir has also attempted to ablate it was successful …but it has been reappeared again now…this occurs only when I take even small quantity of food … many medications were tried … I think this case helps u …in the preparation regarding Tachycardias … Nd I hope u the young doctors give better suggestions to overcome this