Is anyone there who want to share marrow or prepladder app

Is anyone there who want to share marrow or prepladder app… really need it . I passed my internship in the year 2016.
But due to many issue couldn’t study. Thank you in advance…I am feeling very helpless. As my age is 30yrs and being a girl… my family want me to get married this year only.

I saw him offer help in form of free acct to some one the other day.May be sir can help you too

Get married and U’ll get enough money from husband to buy app…ur family is saying right…log shadi, child hone ke baad exam top kr rahe hai…

Bhabhani rudra,dear don’t get hopeless ,ask ur friends or any junior in college.Say them u will return money after admission. And do listen u yourself is so much able that u can earn and getting married for an app is not a wise choice.

I am 30yrs as well. we make plans every year that marriage should happen this year only …like that many years will just roll on…but many times things go in a different direction than the way we plan…
Even I regret wasting my time in seeing alliances and indulging in the never ending discussions of this topics.
Please Concentrate on your studies now …let the family do their job of fixing the alliance. If they find a good one then get married …otherwise just Relax.
Hope you ace the next neet and settle down soon in life

Telling this out of experience, please dont believe ppl who tell they will share or sell any online portal app even if you cant afford the genuine version. There are many scammers and it took me lot of time to actually get them off my back. Best wishes for your future. I hope you find happiness and fulfilment both in professional and personal life. And Dr. Nachiket Bhatia sir has been very generous enough, with bhatia app, you can do very well in exam