It's Dr mehwish manzoor from pakistan

It’s Dr mehwish manzoor from pakistan…and finally I’m here writing on wall of amazing Dr Hamed. …alhamdullilah I passed plab 2 and it’s just because of dr hamed
First of all its a pleasure for me and an honour for me,
I would like to share my own experience of the journey of plab 2…
I failed my exam in 1st attemnt. .totally shocked and bropen. …i booked my exam again…came to London. .
I never had any correspondence with the team of common stations before…met Dr Hamed for the first time during a lunch break of his class…he said…“mahwish…you ll pass this time”
To be honest, his words poured courage in me…then he said you can sit in my class and i wont charge you anything since you failed for first time but I can’t promise you for the mocks as all mocks have already been booked…and I said with tears in my eyes…sir you are allowing me to take course it’s more than enough for me…
(Latter on he also gave me mocks as well)
And then I started the course even i missed first four initial days of very important things…and Dr Hamed made sure I got all the relevant notes of even missed classes as well…
I lost my confidence many times because of the first experience but his help and guidance was always there to encourage me…
I wasn’t able to attend review classes since my exam was after 6 days of ending the course and I spent day and night in academy studying and practicing…
Dr Hamed is an amazing teacher…he tunes your mind to handle this exam by involving himself with every student and his sincerity with his students reflects in his energy, the level of which remains same during such a long class…
My message to all the doctors who are planning for plab 2 is very simple…please DO TAKE DR HAMED’S COURSE AND LISTEN TO HIM…
he is one in a lifetime experience…
Thanks Dr hameDavid
I pray if i’do ever be able to pay you back…
Thanks jzak Allah
Dr mehwish manoor