It's my 3rd attempt nd i got good rank tz time 1.9k

It’s my 3rd attempt nd i got good rank tz time 1.9k…
By 1st atmpt i wasnt sincere did half of my notes got 42k nd i put good effort on my 2nd atmpt bt i got only 10k…got a good seat bt nt satisfied,so got some suggestns frm many nd I decided to give an final atmpt to find wat i can…

What I want to share is…its not necessary to go behind the new trends…Like marrow prepladder apps and all…these all enter by this last one year…It DOESNT MEAN no need to touch them…I used the daily single image based qn in prepladder…and i did all the free COMPETITIVE mocks given by both prepladder nd marrow DURING LAST MONTHS …Just to know the improvement wer i stand and wer am getting wrong…

Wat i basically recomnd is TRUST UR HANDWRITTEN NOTES taken by u in any coaching institutes…I read it about 6-8 times totally…And some from the other sources which I came around…

No coaching institute ll give 100% about a subject…bt the faculty ll give wats needed mostly… Some may go wrong…It happens…
U have to cover it with some books or by other ways if u think the missed part is needed and been asked in mocks…

I followd prepg* app it ll be very simple and it may seem like easy and with a few content at first…Bt it has constant updates on topics…thr ll b subject wise DAILY TEST nd result on next day morning nd regular MOCK on weekend…Most of them are from PREVIOUS YEAR QS…
Why I followd tat is just for one thing…TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALL SUBJECTS IN SHORT TIME i.e 2 wks…As once v complete 19th subject,1st subject ll b blank…

DONT SPEND MUCH TIME ON RARE AND NEW TOPICS ND UPDATES…As in this neet,i can’t see much qs on updates…Nd even if they ask it can’t b more than 15 qs…TARGET THE REMAINING LARGER PART…
They r nly from the old stuffs if read good,can b cracked…
At last completing the whole thing that u read in short time matters
MOCKS are important nd should b given regularly, increase the frequency towards the end…

Notes…Revise…Mock…Review…Add on things if u feel,u r weak on a topic…

Everything is just my suggestion based on wat i gone thru…

Ua Comnts n qs r welcome…
Adhithya varadhrajan congratulations!
This was my 3rd attempt but performance was very poor. I secured 67k rank. I just wanted some advice as to how to approach… Feeling lost actually.