It's not my habit to challenge

It’s not my habit to challenge anyone but I got a message from a friend who asked me to warn from the Online Research Club group especially since many medical students especially in Libya 🇱🇾 and Egypt 🇪🇬 were severely affected by it and stole their efforts and Not to write their names or expel them from research before publishing them so he deleted their names so I conveyed a message from someone affected by him message us to warn him

This is a message I conveyed to you from a colleague and you can take care of yourselves

Warning from the Online Research Club group Nguyen Tien Huy

I hesitated to write this message but because I got inquiries from many colleagues about a Facebook group called Online Research Club and from a Vietnamese doctor who works as a professor of endemic diseases in Japan named Nguyen Tien Huy

This group was founded by this Vietnamese doctor for the purpose of doing a certain type of research called systemic review and this type of research depends on the review of previous researches and writing it in a compound research for previous studies

Where students are interested in putting many posts in the Facebook groups of the equation and the pages and inspire students and doctors that they can publish research and that they work with him until they publish research and then graduate little by little in groups until they reach the last group

And it starts with you to make you work with him and of course he won’t teach you anything and don’t happen because he doesn’t know and works in researches in specialties that don’t specialize and doesn’t follow up to work except a simple follow up and opens in dozens of studies but don’t complete little and receive your soul You put in a very super effort to post with him and finally get nothing for the following reasons:

1-He is an irresponsible person and a human being does not fear my Lord, so it is very normal to delete your name from the pepper, although you have two or three years to serve with him because of any reason and a human being my mood in a moment turns on you

2-All projects are broken and delayed, and times you receive your soul serving two or three years with the hope that you publish one or two research and in the end the idea may be published in a second place or may have been consumed

3-Projects are not followed and nothing… It’s all up to other people who put them clider but he doesn’t work in anything but he doesn’t manage anything but give in his opinion before publishing the pepper and put in his name and salvation… You will find yourself working in the research for months without following up and comes at the last minute to review a light review and put his name down or discover an error asking you to re-work from the first and therefore waste other months useless…

From the end he uses students in ORC and uses them to post and doesn’t make a difference with him your pepper or Pepper someone else because he is a pepper factory why only and you are just serving and salvation doesn’t teach you and doesn’t honor you and no need you will receive your soul you don’t know anything unless you learn to Only alone or you found an Egyptian or Libyan colleague to teach you something, this is difficult because most of the geniuses who were with him left him and didn’t work alone and only some people preferred most of them have no experience to work as well as she teaches you so you will find yourself lost Months and months without results

4-Projects are mostly failed projects, I mean you will receive your soul to serve 10 projects, even if it becomes from 2, you mean your luck is very beautiful and can not happen from anything because he doesn’t know and asks for strange requests and disrupts at work It’s all because he is not a loser, you are the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the You are late or late, he will get you out of the group and delete your name from any pepper you served, although you are tired and paid a great time and effort in it, but it is normal to delete your name and threaten you if you talk that he will talk to the university, your pleasure or manage you the problem of a mafia system exactly… blackmail you And he puts you invalid charges and presses you to compromise and may compromise you if you want to go out that he gave up some research in order to write your name in a research or two and this is wrong because he is authorship this is your right to gain and not as beautiful as anyone in The world by law is your trouble and your job, but it takes advantage of not knowing some students and lack of experience in dealing with it, so they waste their right to write their name in Pepper after they worked on it for months and years

5-The number of projects and his lack of specialization in them makes public ideas and there is no guidance, means he specializes in settlement diseases, it is hard to help in cardio research or surgery because his experience is lacking in it, so the idea will be public and lost Or he will have to answer again from outside at the last moment, write their names, especially from his university or knowledge, and put their name before you

I mean it’s very normal to serve you and those with you and try to serve the idea and after six months or a year he comes to tell you it’s all wrong and return from the first and receive your soul a month’s effort lost in the air and gone

Because he is not empty to follow and doesn’t even know, especially in some ideas, he needs a specialty and someone who knows him

6-He will prevent you from working alone or working with a second team, even if he knew that you were in a second team or registered for a second research opportunity, he will tell you and delete your name from all the research you served with him and boil your authorship After working with him for years or months

The most important thing is that we always say is that you see who you work with the first thing and you must know because I loved to show people his truth to be aware of his truth because I saw many Egyptian doctors and students, Syrians, Jordanians and Libyan enter the group and He covets them, promises them, and makes posts in groups

But you will receive your soul act in two or three years of your time and effort without learning anything from it and without posting as you want while if you serve yourself and learn or serve with a second team you will write your name in this pepper and post and benefit from your time and less tired and Problems and less stress

8-Of course he claims that he understands in the sprinkler and that he is ready to help students wooow but it’s all lies and delusion in order to exploit students at work and get tired of them taking pepper even if you are late or it becomes a problem for you, he won’t make you happy All the time he disqualified your name and told you outside your soul and effort in months and years is wasted and you can’t take your right if you weren’t smart

9-You as a student or doctor need to work and post and have Publication in it your name and you need to receive someone who shows you and not work for a second person and re-work and work randomly as it makes you and without following

The type of studies called systemic review and meta-analysis is a type of study that needs experts and people who understand in the field, so you will find it to put people who have nothing to do with it, serve and leave these people and she doesn’t know Time is wasted while you as a medical student in need of primary studies as a basis for you and learn and work normal, you will be poisoned, but in a correct way and with people you know how to work and give you your right and this is something recognized everywhere in the world

11-Most of the studies even published in advertising why are they based on the work of its members and not on him because he doesn’t know and doesn’t train anyone as he claims and as he tells you at first and most of the researches took a long time in Posting some of them took years because the idea is weak and sometimes it happened a lot that the same idea is posted outside the group so you can’t post it because this is a shame systemic review if a second person posted the same idea before you a pension has value and this happened times and times The same idea is published and your soul received the effort of months and maybe years lost in the wind because it is a valuable pension and other people spread the idea and therefore all your work was lost and this is the biggest shame for your system

This is not to mention wasting your time and working haphazard without result and without real guidance and follow up so it means imagine there are services from 2016 and 2017 until now you haven’t published or lost the opportunity to publish it because of him because he is busy and this group is mindful For him, a research plant publishes and takes money from his university on every research published

Because of course he is a person full of doubt, so he will ask for strange requests. Send me a picture of Passport and it is forbidden of course, he says send me your Facebook password to make sure that he doesn’t work outside, he tells you to send me your job with screenshot and show me everything in screenshot. Once again, until we make sure, send a photo with another person and put it on Facebook, let your colleagues comment on it, and let me talk to your colleagues and contact them to make sure you are sure

Oh God, I have reached my witness.