Iv gotten any skin issues for awhile until last Saturday after i made out with a guy

Heyy guys,

Iv gotten any skin issues for awhile until last Saturday after i made out with a guy. The skin around my lips was really itchy, red and burning a bit. And the next morning, my skin was broken and oozing as well…

This happens quite often with me. At first i thought it only bc of the beard that irritates my skin. But the guy barely has a beard so I assume it’s because the saliva that causes inflammation.

Something similar happens to anyone here? What should i do to heal it fast?

I truly feel miserable and embarrassed at the same time. I just wanna make it out in peace

You may try shiruto to improve your immune system and solve your skin allergy issues effectively.

It used to happen to me as well, it’s probably the product he put after shaving…

For me this would be a product reaction.

Clean it morning and night, apply a barrier cream like aquaphor or Dr Bronners Magic Balm, then apply silver wound gel or other antibacterial product. Repeat until fully healed.

do you have any recommendations for antibacterial products?

I personally use the silver wound gel. Murocin would be a good choice too around the mouth but that is by prescription. Bactrin, triple antibiotic ointment, etc is likely to work the first time at least.

Yeah it is challenging to find, I found it once at a CVS, since then I order it online.

Anything antibacterial will likely work if you haven’t had a bunch of antibiotics in your life.

Your allergic to something he ate or his lip balm