I've been having quite bad clitoris pain for the last 2 days

Hi everyone, sorry this it a little TMI but I’m quite worried since I’m only 17 and haven’t experienced this before.

I’ve been having quite bad clitoris pain for the last 2 days. I don’t know what caused it either, I just woke up and noticed the pain. I thought it was because I’d slept in a weird position or something, but it hasn’t gone away. It’s like a constant aching pain, and it hurts alot more if any pressure is applied. Even getting comfortable to sleep is becoming a struggle. I looked at it in the mirror and it seems there’s a little white spot under my clitoral hood next to my clitoris, which definitely didn’t use to be there. And is super painful. It hurts on one side more than the other too, as if one side is swollen. I tried Google and can’t find much Information. What’s even more annoying is I’m visiting my mum in Portugal and have to quarantine for 2 weeks when I come back (I’m coming back on Thursday) so I don’t think I can make a doctors appointment in that time. Has anyone else had anything like this? It really hurts and is getting worse each day.

EDIT: It seems to be getting better since I had a cold swim, and the swelling has gone down a bit. Hopefully it isn’t anything as serious as I first thought