Just got out the exam

just got outta the exam :smiley:

i feel like i was hit by a big military tank :joy::joy:

so exam was very tough, but you would expect that already, so no big surprise.

exam is very loooooong, and qs are very looooooong also :joy: . you think that they would feel sorry for u and get the qs of last block short, but hell nooooo , propably the longest qs were on last block :smiley:

qs were like uw, concerning lenghth and formulation, ideas were more like nbmes and cms. many qs were not simillar to anything i studied kr solved. so my advise, do uw, all nbmes and cms.

almost 70% of qs i wasnt sure of, and had to chose between 2 options (or even more)by only luck. so just like step 1 , luck plays big role here. i would say 15+ points of score depends on luck.

you need to practice time management, cuz you will be exhusted and you will find long complicated qs. so you have to solve q in only 1 minute no more, so that you can revise the marked qs. i guess random uw online 2 months before exam is mandatory to manage the time properly. i finished all blocks with only 1 -2 mins remaining, and i used to have like 10 mins remaining in home practice. so …

so iam finally done, and it feela great, and i really just get here to enjoy looking at your misery studying and suffering, while i am just freeeeeeeeee finally :joy::joy::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: