Just wanted to give some feedback on this course

Just wanted to give some feedback on this course. From day 1 of the course, Dr. Hamed clearly said, “I will give you all the material you need, but what happens next depends on you and your effort”. I have never seen someone work as hard as he does. From the morning until 3 am he works nonstop to keep you up to date with the latest information. I won’t say this is a walk in the park. You have to do your part and study hard, however, after the experience I wouldn’t choose another academy. Thanks goes out to Dr. Elmira Yaghmaei for her support and replies to all my questions ( I personally don’t know how she keeps up with all the whatsapp chats :rofl:). Thank you Dr. Walid Siouda, Dr. Soheb Rehman, Dr. Kumar, Dr. Ahmed, and Dr. Idris for all your feedback during my mocks. My big thanks goes out to my brother and study partner Dr. Ashish Emmanuel. Dr. Sabyta Biswas for her role plays and late night crashes :joy:, Dr. Emmanuel Omo-ojugo, Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Metawe, Dr. Humayun Razzak, Dr. Taimoor Hameed and the list goes on. Lets continue to hear good news from my batch WW. Cheers