Just watched a video from Dr Rajat Jain sir,

Just watched a video from Dr Rajat Jain sir, he said that a meeting to decide when to conduct neet 2021 will be conducted after June 1st. If meeting is only conducted after June 1st, I don’t know when neet 2021 will be conducted

Okay, that’s cool for him, but is there any official thing is what i am asking ?

it’s Rajat jqin sir. That’s enough. He told in November that neet will happen in April.

In that video he also asked us if we can help atleast for 1 month from his eyes it’s quite evident how gruesome the situation is. You might be very well prepared and exam will definitely be going to happen so inspite of hovering around the dates it will be quite useful if we can keep our mind away from the exam date topic and do whatever beneficial we can do

well, for your information I’m right now working in a covid hospital since last year. I just took 1 week leave before neet, I was preparing while working. I just wanted to get done with neet so that I could at least be stress free, now my stress continues till whenever they conduct neet along with additional stress of working

iam working right now in a covid hospital, I’ve been working all the way from April 2018 to provide my family so I will obviously focus on what’s stressing me more. I’m doing my duty but I at least want to be stress free. And that is my main concern now.

Like every one tweeted to postpone NEET PG, why don’t us take such effort to tweet to increase the PG seats? If we all stand together we can make a movement … it was proved yesterday .