Just wondering if anyone else out there struggled with knee flexion after ACL and meniscus repair?

Just wondering if anyone else out there struggled with knee flexion after ACL and meniscus repair? I had patellar graft and lateral meniscus repair from complete tear of both ACL and lateral meniscus on 17 November.

Currently 2.5 weeks post op and have been given the clear to start working on flexion (up to 90 degrees). Before this I was locked in full extension for 2 weeks. At the moment finding it really painful to get past 30 ish degrees. Feels super tight and lots of pain in lateral knee in what feels like where my hamstring connects to knee when I push myself. My physio said it’s probably quite normal given that I’ve been locked in extension for 2 weeks. Any tips for getting more flexion? Would also be keen to hear how others went with this!

I’m at roughly the same point and similar recovery. I had a patella recon and meniscus repair on 11/18. I’m non-weight bearing for 4 weeks. So locked at 0 when standing/crunching. Unlocked when I’m sitting if I want. Also am working on flexion and extension. I’m just about at full extension. But I got to about 55 degrees on Tuesday at PT. But that’s with the help of my pt and it was tough. That’s all normal tightness. Just keep working PT and your exercises!

I only did two PT appts before thanksgiving. The first was 2 days post op and no bending that time. The 2nd was 5 days post surgery and we did bending but while I was sitting. Got to about 40 degrees with help. Got my stitches out 12 days po. 3rd PT was on Tuesday of this week which was 13 days post op and I got to 55 degrees that time.