Kaplan Medical USMLE Master the Boards Step 3
Kaplan’s Step 3 book, with vibrant full-color medical illustrations, will be the first book that covers the content of the exam in a logical and methodical fashion, emphasizing the following for several categories of residency:
- A logical step-by-step approach to management
- An assessment of severity, prognosis, and next course of action for specific conditions
- How to prioritize while managing, especially in emergency or acute cases
- An outline of signs/symptoms and diagnostic or lab tests that signify the need for change in management approaches
- An outlined follow-up schedule and necessary monitoring approach for specific patient circumstances
This book will also review how to approach Clinical Case Scenarios, which make up 20% of a students’ final score.
The USMLE Step 3 exam evaluates a resident’s ability to practice unsupervised medicine. It is a 2-day exam. Day 1 features 336 multiple-choice questions; day 2 features 144 multiple-choice questions and 9 Clinical Case Scenarios.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Share To Unlock Download link
It is better to use your computer to Download
Get Direct link
I’d like to thank you for sharing this book on social media
Your actions are so meaningful to me, and in this way you let others know the book is good.
master the boards step 3 online free pdf,
master the boards step 3 Download free pdf,