Kindly email mcc in huge number NOT TO EXTEND R2 ANYMORE

Kindly email mcc in huge number NOT TO EXTEND R2 ANYMORE.
This is tooooo much now! Ab to train aur flights b chlne lagi hain.

Condition is getting worse day by day… Green zones are turning into orange … Red into deeper reds…

If you don’t want postponement, please arrange travel and staying facilities for people alloted in Maharashtra or Gujrat and that too travelling from other states… MCC has clearly mentioned this was due to covid situation and not because of state counselling

Mcc has been into counselling for years…kuch soch samajh kar hi decisions le rahe hai…

Bengal is in havoc after the supercyclone…even if they start r2…i doubt whether the students staying in diff parts of bengal will b able to access it as the conditions have further worsened…half of the districts have no electricity…many parts of kolkata have just crumbled…

Just wait please.

Lekin MCC walo ka dimag lockdown me chlna bandh ho gya he …uska kya kr skte ho ab???

These people should arrange everything for people stranded in West Bengal odisa Maharashtra and gujrat

aiims ,pgi conducting there exam in june …this give hint of authority approach …this councelling can,t be delayed till covid situation improve …which in anyway getting worse day by day …as per aiims director we may face covid peak in last week of june …so atleast be mentally prepare…to travel and join at that time…most of us are fortunate enough for last 3month to stay safe at our home …but at the same time most unfortunate .to join as first year resident in these tough time …everyone should have to do covid duty regardless of what branch they are going to opt as resident…may be medicine ,pulmo,anasthesia,obg are at higher risk

I completely agree to u… I had similar thoughts…

what about students who has difficulty to travel… specially what about girls who have to go to completely new place , state… and not willing to accompany parents because of health risk… how can some people be so selfish… everyone will get what they deserve only according to their rank and score. Not more not less.

It’s not just about AIQ R2 result… later this same people will start off for joining early or physical verification so that they can attend round 2 of state if they are not getting anything in AIQ2. All this drama are either created by students who got seat in the same state where they live and waiting for up graduation or someone who…

Mcc is not postponing just because of any state pending to finish, covid is also reason…

thousands of doctors have to travel to report and they have to get quarantine according to state rules it’s not easy. Doctors don’t have free exit from quarantine rules of state.

Stop nonsense…how can u travel ??? Some areas are in redzone…people are not even allowed to move out of their house… selfishness has limits…