Ladies no longer be articles

Ladies no longer be articles

Look at it deep in the eyes, you must not be afraid of a man you’ve already seen without boxers. Take the first two button out of his pants it will fall on its own after. Get close to him so your breasts touch his body, put your hands around his neck and tell him you love him quietly.
Meanwhile you’re in slip. Give her a very soft, deep and wet kiss, caress her breasts with your tongue. You’ll hear her say “the girl there, you’ll kill me one day”. whouu my belly…

Put him to bed, sit on his hip and put your tongue on his body. A moment he will want to put your string on the side to introduce his “Dagobert” (penis). Refuse! Hit his hand and tell him not to be in a hurry, take your time the thing is good when you don’t rush. Down down, lick his “Dagobert” (penis) until he starts complaining, that means he already wants to get in. Take his " Dagobert " in your hands and pass it around your neck, your ears, put it in sandwich between your breasts then insert it a few inches in " Jessica " (Vagina) then remove and put in your mouth. Don’t be afraid of the transparent Liquid you’ll see on the head of “Dagobert” (penis) it doesn’t kill, if it killed, almost all the girls would already be dead. The Liquid there is a natural lubricant. It’s used to facilitate the entry of “Dagobert” (penis).

Now you can get on him, sit gradually on his “Dagobert” (penis). If it doesn’t fit easily, get up a little and step down little by little until “Dagobert” (penis) enters fully. Ride Well, turn your kidney like a dancer by putting both hands on her chest. Meanwhile he helps you by putting his two hands below your butt to help you get up. Then get on all legs and let him take you from behind (no butt) he has to catch your shoulders and pull you towards him to make sure " Dagobert " (penis) is fully fit into " Dagona " (Vagina) . If you have the wig, tell him not to pull your hair.

Don’t stay on all legs like a Chinese doll. Participate! Go shake it well. He must feel how your butt is touching his thighs. Meanwhile he’s giving you your tap on the butt. Encourage him by saying " go ahead, go ahead, tell me what did you drink today to hit me like this? " it will encourage him. If he asks you how many times you have already enjoyed, even if you have not yet enjoyed, tell him that you have already enjoyed 3 times.

If you are clitoral, lay down and spread your legs there he will understand that he has to go to the cellar to make you enjoy. After enjoying, he will enter you to enjoy.
After tell him that you loved and allow him to lie down and put your head on his chest.

Sex is good for your health and well-being. Women who don’t have sex regularly are very nervous. Women try this and you will come to thank me later.