Last time if we were alloted seat in R1 and dint want to join we could avail FREE EXIT by simply not reporting to the college

Last time if we were alloted seat in R1 and dint want to join we could avail FREE EXIT by simply not reporting to the college
But this time we will have to report there and surrender the R1 seat if we dont want it …and if dont surrender Refundable tuition fee will be forfeited ?
Pls correct me if i am wrong

Yes I guess this if we are alloted a seat in round 1 then we have to report to college but they have again mention free exit!! What does that means??

free exit means

1. You’ll get money back
  2. You’ll be eligible for further round.

But to surrender seat you’ve to inform the college. So that they can know seat is empty n that seat can be shown in further rounds

not just forfeited. They will be considered as allotted

Can be free exit any time before 2nd round or they provide any particular time for free exit?

its mentioned in FAQ … 2 days before last day of joining…m not sure kindly read

free exit only in first round. After second round result, you’ll have two days to lEAVE The seat, with forfeiture( that’s exit with forfeiture). After 2 days no exit at all. No more eligible for state or dnb or deemed even!!

Ok so that means wahi choices fill kro which we r sure to take… otherwise although it is free exit… surrender krne mein jo travelling hogi usme hi utne paise lg jayenge

Suppose I don’t get seat in round 1 but get in round 2. Earlier it was used to be free exit and seat would be reverted to state if we don’t go to clg to claim it. So now we have to travel to clg and say I’m not taking this seat! Is it like that??

Pls someone if we are alotted a college in dnb first round ,is upgradation like all India is possible in second round dnb allotement ,pls replay

Free exit
A new concept
Needs to elaborated.
Clarification from nbe should be seeked