Lets face it: PLAB 2 is more of "updated" than "harder" now

Lets face it: PLAB 2 is more of “updated” than “harder” now. And I am glad that I chose common station!! thus i was in the most updated and confident version of mine!

There are so many thanks due…

Dr Hamed Salehi Sir, i was and still wondering how hardworking and dedicated a teacher can be!!! Alhamdulillah, I not only learnt how to pass PLAB 2 but also how to be a better doctor… Thanks would not be an word enough… Every morning before your class when you came to see who are practicing in other rooms and encouraged us to work harder was the best thing! It was so relieving that I could ask you ANY doubt and got the answers always… :slight_smile:

Dr Elmira Yaghmaei you are the queen of examinations (and beauty too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)!!! And believe me, trying to learn the expressions of yours in the ethical stations, body language in A&E stations even how to show sympathy and empathy without words… Helped me to ace in interpersonal skills section of each and every stations!

A big thanks to common stations team to keep us updated with every single new stations as much as possible and also the people who took the mocks and point out the every good and bad part of the station, so we work harder to bring perfection.

Thanks to Shahab Siddique Khan, Amr Salah El Assy, Rifat Ara Sharmin, Tanjuma R. Trisha and meerab for your unconditional support everytime i was in panic. :stuck_out_tongue: I dont know what would i do without you guys!

Batch XX… I miss you all!!! You all were just awsome!

PLAB done in one go! It seemed impossible and overwelming to acheive that but the support from family back home and the family I got in common stations just made it possible…
Just keep practicing in the right way… And you are done with PLAB too!

Thanks!!:innocent::innocent::innocent: