Let's help each other

LET’S HELP EACH OTHER

During my UK journey, PLAB 2 visa troubled me the most. When I did get my visa after two failed attempts, I shared my cover letter with others, wrote a dozen blog posts about visa guidance and helped countless doctors individually by reading their cover letters and giving them advice. And now, I’m happy to see that PLAB 2 visa has not bothered many.

Now, let’s come to the main point. If something has troubled you, please help others with the same in light of your experience.

You can do this by writing blog posts and by helping people individually as well. But please do not ignore others when they are going through the same.

Seeing that adjusting into the UK has troubled so many of us. Why don’t we do something about this?

For example, if you see that someone is joining your Trust and looking for help on Facebook, please contact them. Help them as much you can settle into their new post.

The same goes for job hunting. If you feel it was difficult for you to find a job, please share your experience and help others with their NHS Jobs profile.

If GMC registration troubled you, please share how you tackled this and how others can benefit from your experience.

We are a huge community and we can help each other.