Many nights I look up at the stars and wonder whether I can pull it off

Many nights I look up at the stars and wonder whether I can pull it off, whether my vision will ever become a reality.

Sometimes I doubt myself, sometimes things don’t go my way or work out and I’m not ashamed to say many nights I have just stared at darkness of the sky with tears in my eyes wondering how I’m ever going to make it happen.

I question myself and I often feel uncertain about how exactly I’m going to make it real and which path to take…but somewhere deep within my soul I know that I will find a way and I will win.

I remind myself that I am going to win, because as tough as things get and as many challenges I have had to face in my life, I have never stopped believing in myself and my dream.

I keep listening to my heart because it somehow knows what you truly want and it has its own unique way of guiding you towards your grandest vision and highest purpose, even though many days you question the very path you are on or can’t even see how the hell things will fall into place.

The journey isn’t always going to be easy and I assure you it is not always easy to see past the fog or the darkness of the night or see your way through the constant storms but somewhere inside your own soul you have to believe with all your heart that you will find a way and will win.

You have to believe in yourself and your dream because that is what is going to guide you when you can’t see it with your own eyes and there is nothing else to hold onto except your own unwavering belief.

You have to stand strong and face the most fiercest of winds and the strongest storms and the darkest of nights and calmly and quietly remind yourself that “I am going to win.”