Mccee personnel experience :

MCCEE PERSONNEL EXPERIENCE :

SCORE : 336
I m getting messages and comments to share my ee experience… Before sharing I have too much to say as I know mccee is phasing out and my score may not be too great but still i want to share with people at least I passed after so much struggle and hardships… It was really tough for me to manage with kids and the youngest only 2 years. I was always motivated by success stories some people used to share on fb groups… Special thanks this group

BOOKS : main book was TN i gave 3 to 4 good reads (not reader friendly hard to memorise) also some help from MTB3

QUESTION BANK : Canada qbank online 3 times i was scoring 85 plus and uworld step 2ck offline , i was used to take notes from qbanks and revised them whenever i get time… But uworld questions, explanations, tables and algorithms all were extremely helpful many of my questions were from uworld and few were true copy paste… Uworld was life saving

LAST FEW WEEKS TIPS:pre exam weeks are really important and need good utilisation of time and planning… I gave Img Tutor (tutor img) self assessment and my score was at 74th percentile which was close to my actual result they also gave me detailed report that was very helpful… After that i revised my weaker topics from qbanks I revised my marked cqb questions, quick revision of most of explanations and also uworld algorithms and tables, i quickly go thru high yield topics from TN during the last 7 days if needed otherwise my notes were enough for revision in last week (I thought i m wasting time and energy in writing so much notes but they were amazing and actually helped me while i was doing my exam).

BIOSTATISTICS AND EPIDEMIOLOGY : I m discussing this part especially here because this portion is a nightmare for most of us i also had tough time in understanding concepts and dealing with calculations in my 1st attempt in ee i failed because of this chapter I scored minimal marks… Yes this is my 2nd attempt in EE
I watched Kaplan videos did uworld step 2ck, gave each and every question good time also took proper notes also a tip for last week revision I noted down all the working formulas in a separate sheet and kept on revising in my exam i got 4 to 5 calculations :hushed:… Thanks to my notes lols

EXAM DAY:if possible must go and check your exam centre few days before exam as I didn’t do that and my GPS took me to the wrong place I reached 2 hours late in an attempt to find my exam centre… Almost half of my energy was drained due to stress and in search of center.
As I took my exam seat I wrote my biostatistics 2×2 table also parkland formula as somebody suggested me and surprisingly these i faced ahead in exam but as I wrote them before starting my exam so it saved time…stay relaxed don’t spend much time on thinking… GOOD LUCK everyone for your exams and remember me in your prayers