MCI Recognised MBBS Colleges in Nepal

hey i want to take addmission in MBBS course in nepal colleges which r recognised by MCI. I knew 4 colleges which r recognised by MCI that r :

1. Nepalgunj Medical college
  2. National Medical College, Birgunj
  3. Manipal
  4. B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences

My information is correct or not plz tell me. And is there any other college in nepal which is recognised by MCI ?

hi niki… mbbs from manipal and koirala are mci recognized…wil let u know abt the other too…
but i would seriously advise you tp pursue it somewhere else…i hav been studyin in nepal for the past five yrs and it is really depressin…leav alone the loads we hav to study, the students who join here are affluent NRIs whose last priority is studyin…they are here just for the tag, coz their parents are doctors…unless u r highly spirited and motivated do not join here…

ONLY BPKIHS (Dharan) and IOM (TU, Kathmandu) is recognised by MCI. Manipal was but not anymore.
anyother information is bakwash. icon_biggrin.gif

i am mbbs n want to work in singapore.any idea about this

AS OF DATE, MBBS AT NONE OF THE MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NEPAL IS MCI RECOGNISED.

mbbs of dharan bpikhs is recognised rest all are non recognised manipal is a defunct college not recognised but they are taking admissions saying they are recognised …have cheated many students as of now fees there is 28 lacs approx

MBBS at BPKIHS is no more recognised by MCI. they have to undergo the regular MCI screening process.

ok thnks u are right i enquired from mci…so people dont get cheated around

what difference does this recognition make… all foreign medical graduates have 2 clear this FMG exams…
i will recomend nepalgunj medical college and manipal…
it makes a differnce as the manipal college was cheating the students by saying that it was mci recognised…i would recommend not to join manipal college as it is worthless of its fees and studies bharatpur is ok nepalgunj is also fine bpikhs is best

jassy looks like an manipal agent and also talks like one in other posts

catatonic… cmmon…
i am not an agent or anything…
the thing i am saying is every FMG graduate has to pass this exam… i was just telling the better ones of d lot…

till very recently, graduates from BPKIHS and IOM only were exempted from the MCI screening.the rules have been changed 2-3 months ago.
BPKIHS is probably still the better of the lot coz they have eminent Indian faculty on deputation, though now it seems their standard is going down too. (my personal view, no offences to anyone)

even nepalgunj had a good indian faculty frm KGMC. but that was around 5 yrs back… i dont know the present status