Me with my 11700 rank in first attempt

Me with my 11700 rank in first attempt
Goes to non medico - live in the present … take something work hard and stay happy
Medico - think about future… you’ll rock next year its just one more year

Why do medicos dont live in the present
Spending 5.5 years was my aim for the future … now look where i stand

Even if i do surgery (dream branch) I’ll be again in this trap 3-4 years from now :joy::joy::joy:

Now i get why people said … u suffer only your kids will enjoy ( unless i force them to take medical )

True… everyone thinks nly of some random hope of getting a good life after 40…my point is if u haven’t lived at Ur 20s no point living life well at Ur 40s and old age🤣 so whatever u do enjoy Nd do…study happily without too much pressure…aim for a decent course at a decent CLG…don’t fall into trap of trying for ‘best clg’ or ‘best branch’…cuz there is no best…Nd the world’s view of ‘best’ comes at an extremely heavy price

This is wrong…we enjoy every bit of our pg life…it’s so exciting…we are tools of God to implement his actions…we r living in the present to make best use of the opportunity presented to us by god

Do not waste another year! If you are going to confine yourself in solitude, this pattern of thinking will engulf your mind soon. Trust me! You don’t want to reach that point of no return. As months and years pass, the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper. Take any course! Get physically exhausted! And sleep!

30 years back radiology was worst branch.No body wanted to touch it.Now it is at top.Best branches keep on changing.