Migration Certificate must to get admission in any other state in all india counseling?

Migration Certificate must to get admission in any other state in all india counseling?

In Mumbai, during admission you can submit all the documents that you have with you. Rest of the documents you can submit before a deadline. If not possible before the deadline you can still submit but you’ll have to pay fine for late submissions. And obviously you’ve to submit during residency coz without submitting all documents you won’t be eligible for university exam application

Check in respective colleges website for the list of required documents. MCC website is not entirely foolproof

I ll complet3 my internship on 31 mar n last date of joining is 3april how is it possible for me

You can join no issues. You just have to submit all required documents before you complete your residency

Its not mandatory immediately… but at some point after few months one has to submit migration… Migration is required if you are changing your UG university and moving to some other University for PG… and if one joins same University PG seat in which you did UG then migration is not required…

UG provisional atleast with all years memo… and caste if any… Tc degree Bonafide migration etc can b submitted later

Should we be signing bond during reporting? I want to know if its enough if candidate alone goes to the college or the parents should accompany?

Bhai admission lele fr zrurat pdegi … Ek type ki permission hai from one University to go to other University … U have to take that certificate of migration from ur University informing them.that ur going for pG in other institute … They will issue that only when ur admitted to other institute in most of cases