Mohammed Bilal’s PLAB 1 Experience

Mohammed Bilal’s PLAB 1 Experience

First of all thanks to Allah for everything. I really want to assure you that PLAB 1 is an easy exam that can be achieved with hard work and self-motivation.

My Score

Preparation Time

I studied for two months at an average of five hours/day. I would recommend studying for three months just to be on the safe side, but it is still doable in two months.

Sources

1. Samson’s Notes
    I printed them from the files section of the PLAB Facebook group. I went over them twice. The first read was quick; the second read was thorough and it was really helpful. It puts you on track and it is a great way to start your preparation for PLAB 1.

2. PLABABLE
    It is by the most important source for PLAB 1 preparation. Study each and every question thoroughly. Read the explanation as well. It would be appropriate to go through PLABABLE mocks 9 days before the exam. There are 9 mocks available when you subscribe to PLABABLE.

3. Dr. Khalid Sailfullah’s 1700 Questions
    I purchased Dr. Khalid Saifullah’s Book from Amazon. It was topic-wise which made it easier to study.

Important Points

1. It’s advisable to mark/flag the difficult or wrong questions so you can have enough time to revise them right before the exam.
  2. Keep checking the Facebook groups for updates and debatable answers.
  3. Joining a PLAB 1 WhatsApp group for discussion would be of great help for sure.

The Exam

I would safely say that the exam was mainly from PLABABLE and from Dr. Khalid Saifullah’s 1700 questions.

It was not copy-paste, but the topics were the same. I would suggest reading the common topics thoroughly. I hope my experience can be of help to the upcoming PLAB 1 takers.

Best Of Luck To Everyone, Enshallah!