Most important thing i want to mention here is that i did not feel anywhere that this exam is out of my league

My score:252

#New #Nbme 20 21 22 review.
22 was most predictive for me. Questions aren’t tough but super tricky. Same goes for 21. I really liked both of them. You really really have to focus on questions, read them carefully.
20 is alright. Medium level.
So i would suggest that you do 22 and uwsa2 in the last. (And 18 if its still available.)

#RealExam review
Most important thing i want to mention here is that i did not feel anywhere that this exam is out of my league. I didn’t feel out of place.
Im not saying that i knew all questions but i knew all the options. So for those questions that i didnot Know i was able to answer it by ruling out options. I was comfortable during my entire exam duration. So don’t worry :wink:

Secondly I didn’t get that much tired in 8 hrs. I believe if you solve 5 to 6 nbmes you’ll be easily accustomed to sitting for 8 hours. Silly tip: keep water bottle in front of you while giving nbme but don’t drink while doing block.

Ok so this one’s also important. For me maximum number of questions had 2 possible answers. There was always a better choice type of scenario. So practice reading all options in uw and nbmes. (that’s why i liked nbme 22 it has a lot of questions with better choice type answer)

1 hour break was sufficient.
Take your own foam ear plugs. The ones in Prometric is very painful to wear. I didn’t use mine at all.

I’ll say this- Prepare for 9 questions u can solve instead of focusing on 1 you can’t.

Thank you. Hope I was helpful.
#Lastminute
You can inbox me ur any queries (silliest ones also) but try asking here it’ll help everyone.